Friday, July 24

Kilala nyo ba si Ester?

I remember seeing a commercial a couple of weeks ago while I was editing Unang Hirit. It was about Ester, a Filipina who wanted to become really white for her wedding. She went to different places to have herself bleached. They then showed Ester. She finally became white... coz she died. The ad was a public announcement from the Philippine Dermatological Society.

I liked the commercial. I remember laughing loudly in the office after seeing the commercial. That's what she got for wanting to be really white without even consulting real dermatologists. I just have a question... Why do most Filipinas want to become really really white? Why is it that most Filipinos think that white is beautiful? hmmm...

I'll try to look for the commercial and post it here.

Imma go out now! Yahoo!!! I miss my friends ;-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont get it too. Personally, I think morena girls are better. Nakakasawa na ang mga mapuputi.

_gervic