Monday, June 1

Pepper Lunch

After going to the MYOH event, we went to Pepper Lunch to eat... lunch! we were all famished coz it was already 3pm. Everyone had Beef Pepper Rice except for me. I had the Curry Beef Pepper Rice coz I love Japanese curry.

I like eating in Pepper Lunch coz I feel like I'm cooking my own concoction. It's served in a sizzling plate. You'd have to turn the beef so that both sides would cook. After that, you have to mix everything coz there's a sauce in the middle of the rice that gives flavor to everything (I think.. haha). Then you could add some sweet sauce or garlic sauce (or a combination of the two) to add more flavor to your meal. It's really yummy!


The bad side of eating in Pepper Lunch is carbo overloading... I finished all the rice!!! It's too good to leave half of it untouched.

No comments: