Monday, July 6

The Bread Bag: Pandesal Bar

Yup! There is a Pandesal Bar in Ortigas Home Depot called the Bread Bag. After mall hopping from Greenhills to Megamall to Galleria, Vic suggested that we have a pandesal dinner.

Since I love eating pandesal, I immediately agreed.


The Bread Bag bakes their pandesal in the in-store pugon. They've got very affordable pandesal meals/sandwiches that are served with chips. They also serve coffee and hot choco, perfect pandesal partners!

What we ordered:
My order was kesong puti w/ pesto pandesal. It was really yummy. I love tomato+pesto+cheese sandwiches! Sour+salty fillings combined with the semi-sweet taste of the pandesal. SARAP! I partnered it with Barako coffee. Mmmmm.....

The place was cozy. Their washroom was clean. Their music was loud though and they didn't have wifi. I hope they'll have wifi in the near future. ;-P


Units 20A/21A Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas Ave. Ortigas
Pasig City
(0917) 532-7048

2 comments:

Vic said...

I love BreadBag too!! I just ate lunch and I think I want a pandesal! Haha :D

Phoebe Gaerlan said...

I just went to their website and saw their pan de burger. I wanna try it! ;-P