Tuesday, April 21

Thank You Faith!

Thanx for helping me understand myself... Hahaha! I know I'm kinda weird...

We were talking about Macy... I was giving out unsolicited advice/comments then...

Faith: It's easier said than done.
Phoebe: I wouldn't know. I've never been there.
Faith: Give it a chance (something like that... I can't really remember.. haha!)

and then it hit me!

I'm not really afraid of falling in love. I'm actually afraid of failure in general. So if I get into a relationship with the wrong person then the relationship would fail. This means that I kinda failed... right?

Hindi ko na alam.

I think I'm over analyzing... Am I?

Hay grabe... I can't understand myself...

Anyway, I'm watching WORLDS WITHIN (a Koreanovela) and I am falling in love with the main character (Ji Ho).  I love his personality. And I can relate to him too!

I also like Joon Young's personality. I can see myself in her (Well, I actually want to be in her shoes... HAHA.. wishful thinking).

So far, these are the lines I liked in the drama:

"To me, innocence is tiring" - Joon Young
"Movies are for starving artists, I need money" - Ji Oh

Alrighty, it's waaay past my bed time!

Good night world!

No comments: